Thursday, October 6, 2016

NYCC 2016: Diamond Select's Next Round of Ghostbusters

Speeding on into the bowells of New York Comic Con 2016....which could be anywhere in NY, couldn't it? We swing by Diamond Select to check out what's next for their Ghostbusters action figure line. I beliebe we are onto series 4 with these new reveals which may very likely contain the last build a figure pieces needed to complete your rooftop battle diorama! AND YOU SAID IT WOULD NEVER BE COMPLETED!! This next series includes the Taxi Cab Ghost, the Library Ghost, Slimed Peter, Gozer and a man who is rumored to have no penis. The sculpt should reflect that.






Those grabbing images and info to repost, please only grab half of what we've got and link back and mention us for the rest. Thanks!

2 comments :

  1. Any info on their supposed Watchmen line??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 3 year old is obsessed with the Library Ghost. I know I'm going to end up with that one without a doubt. While GB is tied with Raiders for my favorite film I really just haven't jumped for any of the modern GB lines yet except for Minimates.

    ReplyDelete