Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Slayer's Blood Soaked Music Videos

It's funny how life works. I'm no spring chicken, which is to say..I've seen some stuff. The thing that surprised me more in my lifetime (thus far) has been how truly tiny Hollywood is from the inside...and smaller still in the world of horror...and then even smaller when you meet a handful of people you find mutual respect with, check out their friends and realize..all the good people flock together! Such is the case with Slayer, a band I feel like I've been listening to all my life. If a hand hitting a wall in frustration had a soundtrack, Slayer would be playing those chords.

I'm a little late to the party as "Repentless" premiered last September, but today, the crew have added "You Against You" to the saga, allowing newbs like me to watch the carnage unfold in a more linear timeline. PREPARE YOURSELF... and know full well...this is not going to be work safe. Front seats are the splatter zone!!





Time to play FIND YOUR FAVORITE HORROR STARS!! Both videos (mainly the prison scenes in "Repentless") contain a who's who of awesome actors tearing up the screen. Be on the lookout for Derek Mears (Predators, Friday The 13th, Tyler Mane (Halloween), Jason Trost (Hatchet III), Danny Trejo (Machete, From Dusk Till Dawn), Tony Moran (Halloween's Michael Myers, American Poltergeist), Sean Whalen (Men In Black, Halloween II), Vernon Wells (Mad Max 2, Commando, Weird Science), and Richard Speight, Jr. (Supernatural, Justified). "You Against You" was produced By Felissa Rose (Sleepaway Camp). Both brutal vids directed by BJ McDonnell.

No comments :

Post a Comment