Thursday, December 4, 2014

Terminator: Genisys Trailer & Poster Premiere

So...WHOOOOO was betting they were going to pull a Star Trek and poison the timeline to rewrite the whole story line? Not me! Paramount unleashed their full length trailer for Terminator: Genisys today and my feelings are...mixed. No chills..no reall OO or AHH! moments. I'm still hopeful this one will pack in the fun left behind in the last instalment, which seemed to be big on explosions and chaos and light on the "thrill ride". Will I see it? Hell yea...so I guess any point I make for or against is invalid! Jump on in for the eye candy...




So...Arnold is Back..the liquid T-1000 model is back and Emilia Clarke looks uncannily like a young Linda Hamilton..especially when yelling "Come with me if you want to live"!!! It's a long time til next Summer's premiere date, so expect to see a lot more from this film before it hits the big screen. For now, here's the official poster...




No comments :

Post a Comment