Thursday, December 2, 2010

ROBOT CHICKEN STAR WARS 3 IS COMING!!

Robot Chicken. The most relevant barometer of pop culture coolness in our time...orrrr...the largest collection of poop and penis jokes ever created!!!??? I like to think it is a little bit of both. Seth Green, Matt Senreich and the rest of the insanely geeky crew aspire to nothing less than raping your childhood dreams on a daily basis with stop motion magic...15 minutes at a time. Among their favorite films to poke fun at has always been Star Wars and now, its become a major event! Not since Robot Chicken Star Wars 2 have we seen so much animation making fun of Star Wars!!! Yea..that's the best I've got. I've got a cold and I blew my creativity on the movie review. Bite me. BEHOLD!! TRAILERS!!







December 19th, tune in to Cartoon Network's Adult Swim and geek out with the rest of the planet.

2 comments :

  1. tried every broswer and these embedded videos will not play? Seems bust to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Don't know what to tell you. They play fine for me. All I can say is if you double click on them, they'll take you to Adult Swim's page of their origin. Maybe they'll work there...tho i doubt it will be any better. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete