Monday, November 1, 2010

Iconic Imagery from Captain America: The First Avenger

Though I, like most of you reading, am still on the fence about shifting focus from Chris Evans cemented as The Human Torch in two Fantastic Four films to him being the pivotal center of the very Marvel Universe as Captain America, I'm willing to give him a chance. There's no doubt the man can act, but I've just felt he is missing that intensity I'm looking for in the leader of The Avengers...the man whom just about every super hero and even some super villains in countless comics I've read say they would follow into hell if he came and asked them. Paramount has until July of 2011 to change our minds on the matter, so here's their first round attack! Dig the eye candy and let me know what you think in the comments. Heavy debate a-commin'!


No comments :

Post a Comment